By accessing this web site, Realibrium.com, which is property of Realibrium Inc.,
you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree
that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do
not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this
site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright
and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Realibrium Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory
viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under
this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Realibrium Inc.'s
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by Realibrium Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing
of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any
downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE
OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED
FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION,
MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS
IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
4. Limitation Of Liability - No Warranties
IN NO EVENT SHALL Realibrium Inc., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES,
EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS
OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT
ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Realibrium Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. Realibrium Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials
on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Realibrium Inc. may make changes
to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Realibrium
Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Realibrium Inc. harmless from and against
any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited
to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you
post, store, or otherwise transmit on or through the Site or your use of the Site
and the Service, including, without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand,
or claim made against Realibrium Inc. arising out of or relating to the User Content,
of any third party.
Realibrium Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site
and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of
any link does not imply endorsement by Realibrium Inc. of the site. Use of any such
linked web site is at the user's own risk.
notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current
version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Realibrium Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of
the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected